Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NEVER be idle

This is one of those days that I have nothing to do. Well, there are a few things that I must accomplish.
However, they have become monotonous.

I dread these moments. I do not like being idle. Moreover, having no one to talk to.

It is during these times that fear enters in my mind. And the enemy starts with all of his crap.
But then I realize, it is crap.
I should not listen to it.
Crap is meant to be thrown away.

But, in resolution, I do not want to be idle.
Not now, not anytime.

I will not let the enemy bring his filth and dirt in my mind.
Nor will I listen to it.
As I would like to put it, " bahala ka sa buhay mo. papansin ka masyado."

And then the most powerful thing to do, PRAY.
these attacks can never empower you,
provided that you trust and pray.
PRAY all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment