Thursday, September 13, 2012

Truly inspired!


He replied, "You give them something to eat." They answered, "We have only five loaves of bread and two fish--unless we go and buy food for all this crowd."

I love the way Jesus gets his disciples' attention. "You feed them, boys!" Of course they knew that they couldn't! Yet Jesus showed them that if they brought their meager resources to him, they could do amazing things. When the big picnic was over, each of them got to pick up a basket full of leftovers from the table of God's grace! Let's remember that it isn't the challenge or the resources that limit us; it's our unwillingness to bring what we have to Jesus and trust that he will do something with us to bless others in ways we couldn't have dreamed! (cf. Ephesians 3:20-21)


I just read this today from verse of the day. I am so amazed that God truly blesses me with messages when I talk to Him. I just got through a rough afternoon and have been tempted to worry about the future again. I have little hope of overcoming my fear, but now, I present it all to God, the little that I have, so that He may multiply it to more than I can imagine and with leftovers to share with other people. 

i will not let one day bother the whole of my life and the progress I have made of overcoming my worries. I truly believe, that the problem is our unwillingness to trust that everything is okay. Most especially when things are out of our control. Now i know for a fact that, I may be out of control, but God is ALWAYS in control. I have but to trust in Him. He will never put me through something I cannot handle. When He gives me a trial, it already means that I can handle it through Him.

The problem with other people is, they want to do it themselves. They want to overcome by themselves. And so when they refuse God's help, everything goes out of hand. I want to fully and completely surrender to God. Making all thoughts and things about me obedient to Him.

Jesus will always keep me company in all struggles. I know that the battle we fight is not physical. And the battle should first be won within ourselves before we win it outside. 


Dear Father,

Thank you for your message. I pray for strength and endurance to run the race and accomplish your purpose for me. Though trials may come, I will trust in You.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment