Thursday, September 13, 2012

Turn to Scripture

I consider myself blessed that God talks to me through my trials and tests in life.

Whenever I feel such oppression, I know that I should quickly turn to His word. Knowing His word equips me with everything I need to overcome the enemy. I know that God wants me to be stronger in the faith and He wants me to increase my faith in Him. I try my best to submerge myself in the scripture and teaching of the Lord: the Holy Bible. I know it has every promise God wants me to remember.

For example, I have been battling with panic disorder that, through the grace of God, I am now overcoming by remembering His word: "He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; 
   I will be exalted among the nations,
   I will be exalted in the earth." Ps 46:10


I also remember His words in Ps 91:3 " He will keep you safe from all hidden danger and deadly diseases." I know that I can trust the Lord in His word.

I keep saying, Jesus is here. He can see what I am going through and He expects me to call on Him.

God also said that if I have faith as little as a mustard seed, I can move mountains.

I believe this does not just apply to me. Whatever you are going through, I believe a relationship with the Lord     our God is the best way to take on everything in life.

We should have an attitude of receiving and trust.



No comments:

Post a Comment